Best sample integrity, unparalleled preservation, and the best shelf life.
Allows pairing of cfDNA/RNA with gDNA/RNA from the same sample.
• Preserves cfDNA and gDNA for 30 days at ambient temperature
• Preserves RNA 7 days at ambient temperature
• Formaldehyde-free preservative, no cross-linking
• Prevents hemolysis of blood cells resulting in genomic DNA sample contamination
• No cold storage shipping required; particularly for RNA
• Significant reduction in sample preparation at the lab bench
All the best properties of plastic with better performance characteristics than glass.
• A cyclic olefin polymer tube with a gas barrier coating system
• Coating system significantly decreases oxygen permeability to a level approaching borosilicate glass
• Lower oxygen permeability improves vacuum retention 10x better than ordinary polymers
• Improved vacuum retention blood draw volume from patient with 2 years of shelf life
• Pure and inert glass-like surface with no leachables or extractables in the blood specimen
• Optical clarity and appearance like glass
• Compatible with industry standard cap closure systems
• Excellent impact toughness when dropped
• Shatter resistant at cryogenic temperatures (-180°C)
• Maintains shape and rigidity at high temperatures (121°C)