Our Technology opens new possibilities in genomic science
SiO2 Materials Science is a company with deep roots in chemistry and engineering. The company creates engineered blood collection tubes for the Genomics & Diagnostics market.
Specifically, the SiO2 blood collection tubes capture and preserve cell free DNA, cell free RNA, and cancer tumor cells using a single blood sample.
Our isolation and preservation technology are a non-formaldehyde – based fixative.
A sample unparalleled in quality.
– For Research Use Only –
- Allows pairing of cf-DNA/cf-RNA with gDNA/RNA from the same sample
- Preserves cf-DNA AND cf-RNA for 35 days at ambient temperature
- Preserves Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC’s) 14 days at ambient temperature
- Formaldehyde-free preservative, no cross-linking of DNA
- Prevents apoptosis of blood cells and fragmentation of genomic DNA
- Prevents hemolysis
- No plasma loss during shipping
- Add tube and preservative text
- No breakage on transport
- No breakage on automation line