Our Technology opens new possibilities in genomic scienceSiO2 Materials Science is a company with deep roots in chemistry and engineering. The company creates engineered blood collection tubes for the Genomics & Diagnostics market. Specifically, the SiO2 blood collection tubes capture and preserve cell free DNA, cell free RNA, and cancer tumor cells using a single blood sample.
Our isolation and preservation technology are the only non-formaldehyde – based fixative on the market. The non-formaldehyde fixative not only has much better performance but is also not restricted by any patents.
A sample unparalleled in quality.
- Allows pairing of cf-DNA/cf-RNA with gDNA/RNA from the same sample
- Preserves cf-DNA AND cf-RNA for 35 days at ambient temperature
- Preserves Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC’s) 14 days at ambient temperature
- Formaldehyde-free preservative, no cross-linking of DNA
- Prevents apoptosis of blood cells and fragmentation of genomic DNA
- Prevents hemolysis
- No plasma loss during shipping
- Add tube and preservative text
- No breakage on transport
- No breakage on automation lines